Head of Marketing
- Full Time
Head of Marketing
Cakemail's mission is to spark, cultivate, and measure interactions between businesses and their customers. Our app and API make it easy for companies and developers to manage contacts and relationships, deliver highly personalized email communications, track activities, and generate meaningful analytics.
We are now looking for a Head of Marketing. We've spent the last few years with our heads down, building our next-generation products. We are now ready to relaunch, and we are looking for the person that will be both the strategist and the artisan that brings back the brand under the spotlights. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the company’s growth in our different markets worldwide.
The person we are looking for is creative and resourceful to strategize and deploy a marketing strategy with focused efforts. You will have to work with the existing resources while planning and building the team you will need in the future.
We are looking for an involved, cooperative, open-minded person who is continuously learning - All values we care deeply about.
About the role
- You will develop and execute a broad marketing strategy to put Cakemail products in the hands of more of the right people.
- You will define and manage Product marketing, including market positioning, pricing, packaging, messaging and promotion, and customer response.
- Identify and describe the customer personas, get to know what they care about, and work closely with the product team to create products that bring the most value to those customers.
- You will choose and implement a marketing tech stack and manage the marketing operations and analytics.
- You will optimize funnel conversions and work closely with Sales to generate qualified leads.
- You will define and implement a customer lifecycle communication strategy.
- You will identify, vet, choose, and manage external vendors.
- You will manage relations with analysts, media, and comparison websites.
- You will define and implement an international marketing strategy.
- You have done this before and are excited to do it again.
- You are creative, and you are organized.
- You have experience building and managing teams
- You are a great communicator, both oral and written
- You are entrepreneurial, and driven by results and impact
Beeing located in Montreal, Canada is a plus.
How to apply
We should be able to find you on LinkedIn, so a resume is not necessary. We’re mostly interested in a cover letter to share your thoughts on the following questions:
- What is an example of a small-to-medium sized business that you think markets themselves particularly well? Who’s doing an outstanding job out there? And why do you feel this way?
- How do you learn? If you had a book to recommend us, what would it be? What have you learned in the last year that had an impact on you?
- Why do you think Cakemail may be the right fit for you?
Cakemail is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.